Monday 21 May 2012

WJ

Afternoon my loves!
 how are you all?


So here as promised is the latest from White Jail which is my Italian mates club night if you are new to my blog (see January & April WJ).
The event was again held in a secret warehouse in Hoxton, only revealed to the public on the day by email which I think is a great concept as it adds an element of mystery and excitement.  This time I wasn't working on the door which is just as well because I was so knackered from working all week that I wasn't hardcore enough to stick it out till the end!  As per usual it was a great night, another great sucess for White Jail and my Italian's continue to make me proud!

Lou and I decided to grab a couple of drinks in a bar before we went along, I don't even know what this place was called but it was really cool, lots of neon-lit signs and colourful art, I definitely recommend this nameless bar!---The ONLY negative is that they didn't sell Corona's so once again I found myself settling for Sol...I'm getting a bit fed up of the severe lack of Corona in this City!!









It's off to Jail we go.....


















... my lovely wife Lou made me a wonderful breakfast of scrambled eggs the next morning 
and I thought you might enjoy my "taxi home" outfit, lilac jogging bottoms and suede boots, come on!...it's sexy and you know it!

White Jail will be back again in June so if house music and techno are your thing it's definitely worth checking out!


One FINAL note before I bugger off, my youngest little nephew Filippo turns 11 today (which makes me feel very old!) so buon compleanno amore!

I'll be back on Wednesday with the third week of Katy Perry month so i'll see you soon!

Peace and Love

Alessia


xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. You always look amazing!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete